As you would expect, our security measures are only effective if customers fulfill their responsibilities as outlined in the terms and conditions of our online and mobile banking agreements. For example, our guarantee does not cover losses resulting from the following:
- Customer’s input errors.
- Customer’s negligent selection, handling, or sharing of Access Credentials leading to unauthorized access to accounts, and/or unreported theft of Access Credentials.
- Customer’s failure to complete the banking sessions by logging/signing off before leaving a computer unattended.
- Customer’s failure to review account activity and statements and report errors as set forth in account agreements.
- Customer’s failure to report known incidents of Access Credential theft and/or unauthorized online account access within two business days of discovery.
- Customer’s failure to protect their system’s security.
- Customer’s equipment/systems have been infected with malicious code (including but not limited to: viruses, trojans, spy ware, malware, etc.) through no fault of the bank.
- Customer’s failure to use compatible web browsers and/or operating systems during online sessions.
Remember, you can contact us by phone at (605) 717-2265 M-F 8AM-5PM.