The MyCardRules app is available for both iPhone and Android™ devices.
Take control of your Pioneer Bank & Trust Debit Card
Download the MyCardRules App to your device
- Search for the app in the App Store® or on Google Play™.
- Follow the instructions on your mobile device to download and install the app.
Registering a Debit Card and Creating an Account on MyCardRules
Follow these instructions after you install the MyCardRules Mobile App.
- Tap the MyCardRules icon to launch it. My Card Rules card icon
- Wait a few seconds for MyCardRules to connect.
The following series of rotating images appears:
Logging On to MyCardRules
Two options for accessing the app are available on the MyCardRules Welcome screen: New User and Login. If you are a new user, see the Registering a Card task.
There are also three functions available at the bottom of the screen. These functions are accessible without logging on:
- Find Us
- Contact Us
- Tap Login.
- Enter your Username and Password.(The app pre-populates your Username if Remember My Username is selected.)
- Tap Login.
Registering a Debit Card
You must register at least one debit card to use MyCardRules.
- Tap New User to start the registration process. The Card Verification screen appears.
- Enter the card number.
- Tap Next in the upper‐right corner.
- Enter the authentication information.
- Security Code
- Visa® – CVV2
- ZIP Code
- Expiration Date (MM/YYYY)
The Create Account screen appears.
Creating an Account
- Enter your e-mail address.
- Create your user name by using one of the following methods:
Option Description Use your e-mail address as your user name. If you select Use this E-mail Address as Username, your e-mail
address is automatically used as your user name and the Username
field is hidden.
Create your own user name.1. Tap the Use this E-mail Address as Username box to clear it.
2. Enter a user name of 6–16 alphanumeric characters in the Username field.TIP: A message appears if the name is already being used.NOTE: For security purposes, it is not advisable to use your card number as your user name.
- Create a password and re-enter the password.
The password must be 8–12 characters and include one number and one letter.
- Enter your full name of 2–50 characters.
- Tap Next.
A dialog box confirms that you have successfully created a MyCardRules account.
- Tap OK.
- Enter your Username and Password.
The app pre-populates your Username if Remember My Username is selected.
- Tap Login.
When you log on, the landing page is the Card Details screen.
If the Registration Process Is Interrupted:
If you tap Back on your mobile device to return to the previous page, the registration process is halted.
When you return to the app, tap New User, and enter the entire card number. MyCardRules remembers where you left off and jumps you to that screen.
Creating your MyCardRules account is part of registration. Registration is not complete until the account has been created.